RS 160, 170 And 180 Pairing Procedure
Please follow the process below for syncing the TR 160, 170 and 180 transmitter to the HDR 160, 170 and 180 headphones.
- Begin by making sure that the batteries in the headphones are fully charged and the transmitter is plugged into the mains,
- Turn off both the transmitter and headphones,
- Once turned off, press and hold both power buttons down simultaneously,
- Keeping the buttons held down, the power lights on both units will begin to flash slowly,
- They will then speed up,
- Still keeping the buttons held, the lights will then begin to flash noticeably faster,
- At this third stage of flashing lights, let go of both power buttons together,
- Leave the units alone for about 10 to 15 seconds to allow them to sync together,
- Once they have synced, both the power lights will flash simultaneously and your units will be synchronised.
This process may need to be repeated if it is initially unsuccessful.
To pair multiple pairs of HDR 160, 170 and 180 headphones to one TR 160, 170 and 180 transmitter;
- Turn off the previously synced pair of headphones and the transmitter and repeat the process with the second set.
- When the second set is synced, turn back on the first pair of headphones and simply press the power button on the transmitter once to activate 'multi-function mode'.
- You should then hear the audio through both sets of headphones.
Also for any additional information, please see the Sennheiser video below;